Product descriptionThe Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without needing to turn the head to breath. Enabling a full range of motion, this training tool can be used comfortably for all strokes, letting you relax in the water and maintain proper body alignment to improve stroke efficiency.
- Center-mount Design: Relax in the water in order to focus on stroke and improve technique
- One-way Purge Valve: Allows for clear and easy breathing
- Adjustable Head Bracket: Can be worn in conjunction with swim cap or goggles
- Hydrodynamic Design: Worn with swim goggles, promotes proper head and body position
- Front Positioning: Swim at slower speeds with perfect stability
- All Four Swim Strokes: Stays in place for all competitive strokes, including flip turns
- Silicone Mouth Piece: Soft, comfortable, flexible medical grade silicone
- V02 Max: Increases aerobic capacity
FINIS was founded by Olympic gold medalist Pablo Morales in 1993. His influence as one of the world's greatest butterfly swimmers led to the development of the renowned Monofin, and -- in the years since -- FINIS has worked with an extensive list of coaches and swimmers to create products that optimize training and competitive performance. Today, FINIS is widely regarded as an innovator in technical swimming development, and the company's products are designed to improve efficiency, enjoyment, and comfort in the water.