H&R Block At Home Premium
The tax guidance you need if you are self-employed or own rental property.
The right choice for customers with more complex tax situations to easily complete their federal and state returns. Includes the H&R Block tax expertise your customers trust--plus our Maximum Refund Guarantee.
H&R Block At Home Premium includes everything your customers need to easily complete their federal and state taxes--with the tax expertise they trust. With an easy-to-use interface, H&R Block At Home Premium searches for hundreds of deductions to get customers the biggest refund. Ideal for homeowners, investors, rental property owners, and self-employed Schedule C filers, the program includes features available only from H&R Block, such as built-in expertise, expert advice from our community of tax specialists, including live tax advice from an H&R Block tax professional--and, best of all, our Maximum Refund Guarantee. Easily import data from W-2, 1099, and last year's return.
- Customized interview process to help customers easily complete their federal and state taxes.
- five free federal e-files.
- Personalized tax guidance for popular occupations and specific deductions, plus answers to FAQs.
- Live tax advice from an H&R Block tax professional.
- Audit support with guidance, plus an H&R Block enrolled agent to represent customers in the event of an audit. Included when they file a federal or state return.
- Guidance for reporting investments, dividends, home sales, and retirement income.
- Money-saving tools for self-employed Schedule C filers.
- Advice, tips, and planning tools for the upcoming year.
- Easily import data from W-2, 1099, and last year's return.
- Quickly import data from H&R Block At Home, TurboTax, and Quicken software.
- Maximum Refund Guarantee.
Why It's Best For You
- Live tax advice
- Schedule C guidance
- Rental income assistance
- Tax laws and planning resources
- Advanced tax calculators
- Imports data from H&R Block At Home, TurboTax, and Quicken.
- Five FREE federal e-files included. One state program download included.
Accurate Calculations Guarantee
We guarantee accurate calculations or we'll reimburse resulting IRS penalties and interest charges (limits apply).
Worry-free Audit Support
It's unlikely you'll receive an IRS tax audit. But if you do, free audit support and audit representation is part of our guarantee. Our audit support helps you understand why you're being audited and what kind of response to prepare. If you need representation, we can communicate on your behalf through an audit proceeding. Even if you're not an existing H&R Block client, we'll still guide you through an audit, no matter what time of year.
Maximum Refund Guarantee
Get the maximum refund you're entitled to or your tax return is free.
If you find another online tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block At Home online tax program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our online tax program to prepare that return. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law.
Supports most tax forms
Some of the common IRS forms and schedules supported by H&R Block At Home Premium include:
- Form 1040A Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1040EZ Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers
- Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
- Form 1098-E Student Loan Interest
- Form 1098-T Tuition Payment
- Form 1099-DIV Dividends and Distributions Income
- Form 1099-INT Interest Income
- Form 1099-MISC Miscellaneous Income
- Form 2441 Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Form 8863 Education Credits
- Form 8917 Tuition and Fees Deduction
- Schedule A Itemized Deductions
- Schedule B Interest and Dividends
- Schedule C Profit or Loss from Business
- Schedule C-EZ Net Profit from Business
- Schedule D/D1 Capital Gains and Losses/Additional Gains and Losses
- Schedule EIC Earned Income Credit
- Schedule E/E-2 Rents, Royalties, Partnerships, Etc.
- Schedule L Standard Deduction
- Schedule M Making Work Pay and Government Retiree Credit
- Schedule SE Self-Employment Tax
- And more!
Choose the version that's right for you.